Friday 9 October 2015

Panzerfauste Kickstarter up and running



At long last and after much Internet chatter, the Panzerfauste Kickstarter is finally here.

For full details go to this link.


Just in case it is not obvious (and it should be), I will be supporting this project with custom built, themed terrain and pledging support once I have decided on what level I can get away with!

Update;
I went with the £52.00 Sergeant Pledge - but may update later.....

There is also information and chat on Steve Blease's Blog - Bleaseworld. Keep checking back for further details.

The Hysterical Games Facebook page (the home of Panzerfauste) can be found here.

Congratulations and Good Luck to everyone involved.

Tony

1 comment:

Stuart S said...

Not really my thing but they do look wonderful sculpts, full of character and detail.
Might be tempted just for paintings sake.... :-)
Cheers
Stu