Saturday 31 October 2015

No Laughing Matter - a Halloween Special on Orcs in the Webbe



It has over the years become something of a Flintloque/Slaughterloo tradition for me to write an All Hallow's Eve short story for Orcs in the Webbe.

This year I have penned a tale called The Witchlands - No Laughing Matter. The full story can be found here on Orcs in the Webbe - I hope that you like it.

The OITW web site is owned and edited by Craig Andrews and I think we all owe him a great big thank you for continuing with this 'labour of love' particularly as he has for the last couple of months had his hands full with little Samuel. Well done Craig and I look forward to the up and coming 2015 Advent Calendar.

Happy Halloween, and my thought are, as always at this time, with Uncle Rogipoos, you are still greatly missed.

Tony

No comments: