Sunday 1 March 2015

The Lady Canrig Bwt - A St David's Day short story



Image taken from the Orcs in the Webbe site

The Lady Canrig Bwt - A Short Story by Tony Harwood

Just over a week ago, Craig Andrews from Orcs in the Webbe e-mailed me to ask if I would write a short story for St David's Day 2015. Craig's plan was to write a new back-story for Foul Mouth Freddy, the days before he joined the army! I have to admit that at first I said no. Too little time, but after searching the internet for inspiration I penned this little tale. Craig has had to add some detail. Thank you Craig.

I hope that you enjoy reading about a (very) young Orcling called Freddy.

For full details of the tale go to this link.

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus!

Tony

PS.
The West Midlands Military Show will be taking place next Sunday - a week today. I'll be there with a table display, exhibiting some of the terrain models featured on this Blog and in both of my Terrain Making Books.

Full details can be found here.

No comments: