Monday 20 January 2014

It's too Bl**dy Cold



Posts to the Blog have been slow over the last week and with very good reason. It's too Bloody Cold. Any chance of a visit to the-shed-at-the-bottom-of-the-garden to paint figures or build some terrain has been totally out of the question.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as I can get back to work in the shed (and feel my fingers).

I have managed to get some work done on Building Wargame Terrain Book Two. Not much, but things are still on track for the book to be released in Late Summer.

Tony

3 comments:

Heisler said...

You will have to define what cold is for you. Its always interesting to see someone's perspective on what cold is. Cold for me is single digit Fahrenheit down to sub-zero. :-)

lrqan said...

Warm up soon mate. Rock on with the new book.

John Lambshead said...

It dropped to +9C yesterday in Kent. I put on four layers.

My wife has let me in the lounge provided I put down plastic.