Tuesday 18 December 2012

Look what I've won!

Upon checking my e-mails yesterday afternoon, I read that I am the very lucky winner of a bench mounted air vent - The Exagon R.

The competition was easy - just show us your Workspace. For details go to this post.


I will write a full review once I have it fitted-up. For some time my Wife has been saying that I need some sort of vent in the-shed-at-the-bottom-of-the-garden, Father Christmas has come early for me.

Thanks to Bench Vent for the prize. For further details go to this link

Tony

Update 19th December 2012
The Bench vent arrived this afternoon. It took just 10 minutes to fit it together and then plug it in for a test run. It is quite a machine and I look forward to giving it a proper test later this month.

1 comment:

Lasgunpacker said...

Very pleased to see you won!