Monday 24 December 2012

Build Something Contest on LAF - a further update

Construction is now finished - over 50 separate pieces have been used, mostly scratch-built to build this entry. I had stated that I would not show images of the finished piece until the contest was up and running, but couldn't resist posting this image. "Can you tell what it is yet?"

The standard of entries so far is truly epic. Check them out here. My entry is small, just 110 mm x 80mm and 60mm tall but is something that I have wanted to build for some time. Now it is time to start painting.


I enjoy these contests as they prompt me to build something, something that I might otherwise have left on the drawing board. This small scenic base will be part of my Flintloque collection - particularly a Bog Orc terrain piece - Those Bog Orcs are always up to something!

Further updates may come - but then again, I might wait until the contest start date - sometime in January 2013.

Merry Christmas

Tony

2 comments:

PatG said...

Run me a jar will you Tony?

Happy holidays

Scottswargaming said...

Intriguing! Some kind of distillation device?