Tuesday 8 February 2011

Foul Mouth Freddy - a Novella

Over the past couple of months I have spoken often about my plans to write a Foul Mouth Freddy story. As regular readers will know this anti-hero was 'imagineered' some time ago and has now appeared in three short stories and gaming scenarios for the Black Powder Skirmish Game - Flintloque (details below) as well as a yet to be published forth story.

The 16,000 word short story or Novella has been completed and proof read. I am now awaiting confirmation that it will be published. As soon as I have more details I will post the information here.

The character of Foul Mouth Freddy who is based on a family friend - Uncle Fred has appeared in;
Foul Mouth Freddy Spikes the ****in Gun! Link

Foul Mouth Freddy Saves the ****ing Sheep. Link

Foul Mouth Freddy Fools the ****ing Ferach. Link

I hope that you enjoy these stories and wait in anticipation for more adventures from our 'potty mouthed' Orc Sargent!

Tony

PS. This is also the main reason why I am so far behind in painting miniatures and updating this Blog.

1 comment:

Paul´s Bods said...

great!! I love it when people are inventive with thier figures and create a story around them....I have one called Lt Tompkins, who travels from one disaster to the next.
Cheers
Paul