Tuesday 14 December 2010

Orcs in the Webbe Advent Calendar - Day fourteen

Day Fourteen sees Craig re-writing the classic Deadloque Game/Box Set scenario booklet Lady Wintermore's Fang's (5026) for Flintloque 3rd Edition.

The Box set details the adventures of some Ferach Elves in the frozen Witchlands and their encounters with some Undead. The figures shown below are from either Lady Wintermore's Fang's or Deadloque with a few conversions! Craig has used some of my painted miniatures to illustrate the new scenario booklet. For more details go to this link

Throughout my long association with Flintloque, my favourite race is (and remains) the Dwarves, however my collection of Undead is steadily growing and has already overtaken my Orcs/Bogorcs figure collection!

Tony

1 comment:

Bartender said...

Great painting and photography!