Saturday 7 August 2010

Fable III - Introduction

I recently came across this You Tube intro, in fact my Son, sent me a link thinking I would enjoy it. For me it ticks all the right boxes and I thought I would share it.


Fable III. Soldiers with muskets, a beautifully rendered background and above all a great story, moving and funny at the same time. There is lots to inspire. For some reason, I'm still getting to grips with posting videos, this whole image is compressed, the original is much wider and gives a better overall view. I hope that you still enjoy it.

Tony

1 comment:

PaintPig said...

hello

The Paintpig is a Fable fan, for better worse, looks like the painting will slow down when this version gets released, no doubt around Xmas. They are lovingly rendered games. Looks like a bit less armour and a bit more gunpowder this time round too.

regards
pp